I am a teacher, a student, a Thermomix consultant and a lover of all things food - creating, cooking, eating and sharing, so I hope you enjoy perusing this blog, feel free to leave comments and have a THERMO day!!

Need help?? Email me or leave a comment!!


Wednesday 23 March 2011

Welcome

Welcome welcome welcome...
To all my wonderful Thermomix clients out there, this is for you!!
I'm seriously excited about starting a blog, something I have never contemplated before becoming a Thermomix Consultant.

I've had lots of fun designing the way my blog should look, getting much inspiration from many other blogs that I love to look at and interact with. I hope that this blog is inviting and fun and will encourage you to cook your little hearts out and then let us all know how you went!!

So...lets get to it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment